voor een demo
IP server built-into the camera.
- Supports remote surveillance by
Easy installation for users of all levels with iCAMView Utility (a step-by-step
View images from your web enabled PDA.
Monitor multiple IPCamera using iMultiView (a Windows based freeware) when you
make a purchase.
Flexible Motion Detection and Image Recording functions.
Email notification for Motion Detection, daily report, etc...
Configure up to 4 viewing time frames (Permit Hours).
Able to display multiple images on a single screen.
Support up to 30 simultaneous remote viewers per USB camera.
Display viewer's IP, account, viewed camera, login time and total downloaded
Detailed event log with listing options.
Event listing by Level and Type.
Limit the max FPS to each of the 8 user account.
Number of Viewers control per USB camera (max of 30 viewers/camera)
Block / black-list up to 256 IP addresses from accessing IPCamera.
Schedule up to four time slots when motion detection is active.
Upload motion detected images to a specified FTP server.
Schedule up to two time slots for image forwarding (to email or FTP server).
Update firmware directly from IPCamera webpage.
Save current settings to a file making settings recall easy.
- Supports remote control of picture angles (pan: 320 degrees
tilt: 60 degrees)
- Supports motion-detection
- Supports video record
- VIMICRO ZC0301 plus processor inside
- Color CMOS VGA sensor with 350,000
- JPEG compression
- Up to 30 frames per second
- USB interface,
reverse compliant with USB 1.1 specifications
- Focus distance: 5cm to
infinity, manually adjustable focus lens
- Min. illumination: 2.5 lux at f1.4
- Visual angle: 51 / 60 degrees horizontal
- Auto control for white balance,
exposure, color / brightness
- Operating temperature: 0 to +40°C
controlled pan / tilt, RS232 port not required
- USB cable length: 1.5m
- Pan: 320 degrees Tilt: 60 degrees
- Dimensions: 110 x 112 x 106mm